At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our spring menu (updated 15. 06. 2017)
- mackerel. mustard garlic. unripe red currant. pine.
- gotland asparagus. lovage. spruce shoots.
- spinach. cream. trout roe. new potato. chive flowers.
- leek crisp. smoked paprika. steamed leek. fermented shallot.
- elderflowers. chicken fat. w/ asparagus. chives. yolk. almond oil.
- ~10x hokuo-mae nigiri (scandinavian style sushi)
- langoustine broth. chives.
- Elderflower kakigori. (shaved ice)
- hojicha. (roasted green tea)
- hazelnut. cauliflower. roasted white chocolate. rye bread.
- matcha. (high quality stone milled green tea)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.