At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our autumn menu (updated 03. 09. 2018)
- in house polished koshihikari from Ishikawa.
- akasu blend “Kinsho” from Tokyo.
- sea salt from Læsø.
- ratio 4:1 vinegar to salt.
- wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- fresh wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- Yōroppa-mae sushi. (Europe style sushi)
- 20 – 25 different sushi morsels.
- suimono. (clear soup)
- kudamono. (fruit)
- kōhī. (coffee)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.