At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our autumn menu (updated 01. 11. 2020)
SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished (70%) koshihikari from Shika, Ishikawa.
- lio yozo brand junmai fujisu superior from Miyazu, Kyoto.
- sea salt from Itoman, Okinawa.
- ma kombu from Hakodate, Hokkaido.
- odebana. (hot broth)
- 3 year wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- fresh wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- ~15 – 20 different otsumami and Scandinavian based sushi morsels.
- sumibiyaki gyoku tamago. (charcoal baked custard egg)
- seasonal wagashi.
- agari. (hot tea)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.