At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our winter menu (updated 31. 01. 2020)
WINTER SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished koshihikari from Shika, Ishikawa.
- Iio Jyozo brand Junmai Fujisu from Miyazu, Kyoto.
- sea salt from Mallorca, Spain.
- wild rishiri kombu from Hokkaido.
- ratio 5:1 vinegar to salt.
- suimono. (clear soup)
- wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- sawa wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- ~15 – 20 different otsumami and sushi morsels.
- kudamono. (fruit)
- agari. (hot tea)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.