At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our spring menu (updated 12. 04. 2019)
WINTER SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished koshihikari from Ishikawa.
- Yokoi brand akasu blend kinsho from Tokyo.
- sea salt from Ogasawara.
- ratio 5:1 vinegar to salt.
- kombu from Hokkaido.
- suimono. (clear soup)
- wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- fresh wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- edomae style sushi. (tokyo style sushi)
- ~15-20 different morsels.
- gyoku tamago. (Japanese custard omelette)
- kudamono. (fruit)
- atatakai nomimono. (hot drink)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.