At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our spring menu (updated 01. 05. 2020)
SPRING SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished (70%) koshihikari from Shika, Ishikawa.
- lio yozo brand junmai fujisu superior from Miyazu, Kyoto.
- sea salt from Itoman, Okinawa.
- ma kombu from Hokkaido.
- ratio 5:1 vinegar to salt.
- suimono. (clear soup)
- wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- wasabidzuke made with fresh wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- ~15 – 20 different otsumami and Scandinavia based sushi morsels.
- seasonal kudamono. (fruit)
- agari. (hot tea)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.