At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our Autumn menu (updated 22. 09. 2021)
- ~5 – 7 different otsumami. (small appetizers)
- nijiru. (hot broth)
- ~10 – 12 different Scandinavian based sushi morsels.
- sumibiyaki gyoku tamago. (charcoal baked custard egg)
SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished (70%) koshihikari from Shika, Ishikawa.
- lio yozo brand junmai fujisu superior from Miyazu, Kyoto.
- sea salt from Itoman, Okinawa.
- ma kombu from Hakodate, Hokkaido.
- seasonal wagashi.
- agari. (hot tea)
^Please note that the menu is subject to change.