At HOZE we offer omakase., meaning that you give the chef creative freedom and trust to give you a culinary journey and memorable dining experience. Indulge yourself in the best ingredients we can offer at that specific moment. This is our summer menu (updated 15. 07. 2020)
SPRING SHARI (sushi rice)
- in house polished (70%) koshihikari from Shika, Ishikawa.
- lio yozo brand junmai fujisu superior from Miyazu, Kyoto.
- sea salt from Itoman, Okinawa.
- ma kombu from Hakodate, Hokkaido.
- ratio 5:1 vinegar to salt.
- suimono. (clear soup)
- 3 year wood barrel aged soy sauce from Ibaraki prefecture.
- wasabidzuke made with fresh wasabi from Shizuoka prefecture.
- ~15 – 20 different otsumami and Scandinavian based sushi morsels.
- kudamono. (fruit)
- agari. (hot tea)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.